Unfortunately, Ukraine heads the list of appeals to the European Court of Human Rights. Moreover, it is necessary to state that violations of human rights in our state became customary, daily matter, and pressure of the law enforcement bodies upon business has acquired unprecedented character. At the same time strengthening of the state fiscal policy, considerable expansion of powers of law enforcement bodies, total ignoring of the rights and freedoms of a person make conditions for providing the qualified assistance and support for protection against criminal prosecution, illegal charges as well as restoration of the infringed rights of victims.
It is known that effectiveness of laws depends on their exact and strict observation, including by persons (institutions) which control their execution, determine and punish guilty persons and accordingly find not guilty ones. At the same time, numerous cases of abusing the rights by the officials of the law enforcement bodies and courts, their numerous violations of criminal and procedural law finally lead to bringing to trial innocent persons, or prescribing punishment which is inconsistent with the crime committed by them.
Pravochyn Attorney-at-Law Company specialises in crimes against property as well as in spheres of commercial and state activities.
Due to the practical experience, analytical thinking and profound knowledge, Pravochyn achieved success in the majority of the criminal cases legally supported by them.
- Protection of interests of the suspected or accused person during inquiries and a pre-trial investigations;
- Protection of interests of the client in courts of the first, appeal and cassation instances;
- Representation of interests of the victim during a pre-trial investigation and proceedings;
- Representation and protection of witnesses’ interests.
- Protection of public officials of the Feodosiya State Optical Factory administered by the Ministry of the Industrial Policy of Ukraine in criminal case under Part2 of Article 212 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (evasion of taxes, charges, other obligatory payments);
Protection of public officials of one of the largest suppliers of medical drugs and supplies in the case under Part 2 of Article 364 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (abuse of authority or official position);
- Protection of public officials of the foreign investment enterprise - a supplier of raw materials for production of hygiene products in the case under Part 2 of Article 320 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (violation of statutory rules on turnover of narcotics, psychotropic substances, their analogues or precursors);
- Protection of interests of one of the most known businessmen against illegal infringement on his life, health and property in connection with forcible takeover of his enterprise;
- Protection of a group of businessmen - partners of the well-known company of network marketing in the criminal case under Part 4 of Article 190 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (swindling).
- Protection of the chief executive of Joint-Stock Company Ljubomirsky Silicate Factory in the criminal case initiated on the grounds of elements of crime, stipulated by Part3 of Article 212 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (evasion of taxes, charges, other obligatory payments);
- Protection of officials of Joint-Stock Company Drogobych Machine Factory» in the criminal case initiated on the grounds of elements of crime, stipulated by Part3 of Article 212 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (evasion of taxes, charges, other obligatory payments).