It is not a secret that the existing labour law doesn't meet the requirements of the time. Ukraine still applies the Labour Code of the Ukrainian SSR, other subordinate legislation, departmental instructions which have become obsolete already and cannot effectively protect rights and interests both employers and employees, as well as cannot settle relations between them. Explanations of Plenums of the Supreme Court concerning application of the labour law are mainly dated in 90s of the 20th century.
Such «permanence and delay
of development» of the labour law, in our opinion, negatively affects investment appeal of the Ukrainian economy, restrains increase of jobs which Ukraine is so much interested in. An explanation is simple and even trivial. Lack of legislative balance in relations between an employee and employer, legislative domination of an employee’s interests, much difficult procedure of getting permits for non-resident employees deter investors and forth them to search for more permissive conditions of doing business in other jurisdictions.
Labour law is one of Pravochyn’s key practices which we have been developing since foundation of the company and continue this dynamic process these days, expanding the list of services and improving them. During this time our specialists have gained considerable experience in consulting clients with regard to the labour law, conclusion, change and termination of employment contracts, development and legal support of conclusion of employment contracts (agreements), obtaining work permits, conducting negotiations between an employee and employer, representation of the client interests on labour disputes in courts.
Providing a complex legal support in labour law, Pravochyn always tries to prevent problems in the future and provide clients with effective and rational decisions which practical realization will promote positive relations between an employee and employer.
- Consultations on problems of application of the labour law, preparation of legal opinions and memorandums;
- Preparation and coordination of projects of contracts with enterprise authorities;
- Preparation and registration of labour contracts;
- Project development and coordination of the enterprise internal documents the (employment policies and procedures, job descriptions, regulations for structural divisions etc.);
- Legal audit of the labour relations at the enterprise;
- Representation of interests of clients in the course of the pre-judicial settlement of an employment dispute;
- Representation of interests of employers and employees in labour disputes in courts of the first, appeal and cassation instances.
- Representation of interests of Ferrero Ukraine Ltd. in the labour dispute on the claim of former employee about collecting of additional expenditures;
- Representation of interests of the head of one of the largest providers of medical goods under the claim about reemployment;
- Consultations for the management of the state enterprise «Brovarsky Factory of powder metallurgy» concerning the employees dismissal;
- Consultations for the large importer of the German auto-loaders of Liftek on conclusion and termination of labour contracts.