Civil and commercial law are always essential for our clients. These branches of law in their general understanding give the "lion's share" of orders for any law firm. And it is quite reasonable, as a classicist said - « Civil law is the life itself».
At that, this "life" is difficult and often contradictory enough, especially at a time when there are two Codes (Civil and Commercial), regulating similar or even identical legal relationship.
Differentiation of application of provisions from this or that Code is a difficult task even for the highly qualified lawyer. Despite this, it becomes more interesting to work in the spheres of civil and commercial law.
Every day Pravochyn specialists solve brain-twisters of the Ukrainian civil law for the clients, trying to achieve optimum result in the shortest time.
Our approach to any case is based on theoretical and practical experience, deep analysis and unusual, creative decisions which help our clients to solve tasks which are put before them by their life and business.
- Consultations on application of civil and commercial law;
- Preparation of legal opinions on law enforcement matters;
- Representation and protection of the clients interests in civil cases in courts of all instances;
- Representation and protection of the clients interests in commercial cases in courts of all instances;
- Development/improvement of projects of civil-law and commercial contracts;
- Legal support for the conclusion, change and termination of civil-law and commercial contracts.
- Consultations for Joint-Stock Company Air Ukraine International concerning use of the infrastructure of Boryspil International Airport on a leasehold basis.
- Preparation of the legal opinions for Nikopol factory of pipeline armature on the conclusion of the contract on forwarding services with non-resident companies.
- Representation of interests of Cherkasy River Port in dispute with natural person on compensation of material and moral damage caused by the road accident.
- Representation of interests of a natural person in dispute on the ownership acknowledgement of the inheritance property.
- Representation of interests of the Chairman of Federation of Trade Unions of Ukraine in a dispute on a refutation of unreliable information and collecting moral damage.
- Representation of interests of a natural person in a dispute with a real estate developer on collecting the damage caused by the late opening of the real estate object.